From: ekelley <ekelley828@...>
To: BITX20@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 1:07 AM
Subject: [BITX20] Wiring encoder

A word of caution when wiring the encoder. The schematic on page one
has the encoder wiring reversed. Don't wire it up by the schematic
use the picture, you will see that the red and yellow wires are reversed
and the black and brown are reversed. I made the mistake of wiring everything
up using the schematic. When tuning my frequency goes down with clockwise
rotation of encoder. Goes up with counter-clockwise rotation.
Ed