Re: No TX #ubitx

Joe had earlier mentioned as far I remember that he had done the TX
current bit. So we have to look elsewhere!

Raj

At 02-01-2018, you wrote:
No, there are 3 wires to the power plug, I think they are Black (0v), Red
(12v Rx power) and Brown (12v/24V PA power). The Brown and Red wires
should both be connected to the 12V power via the on/off switch on the
volume control.

The two supply wires allow you to feed a different (higher) voltage to the
PA transistors to achieve higher output power.

It just sounds like there is no power being applied to the PA stage.

By PA supply wire, do you mean the wire to the speaker/headphone jack? If
so, yes that's hooked up. It's working as a receiver (i.e. I'm copying
activity on the bands) playing through a pair of headphones.