Re: No TX #ubitx

Joe,

If you have a radio to monitor in the shack, put a short 6" wire to C80 and see if you can hear yourself on a receiver.

If OK try the next stage C84.

Check all the DC voltages in the TX stages with PTT pressed and mic disconnected.

Raj

At 02-01-2018, you wrote:
Okay I fiddled with all the torroids with the key down and saw no evidence of shorts. Also no activity on the power meter. I tested tx in 80, 40 and 20m with the same results on all. I heard signals on 80&40 (it's too early for 20 here still). I didn't check solder continuity on the torroids as that will mean taking it apart. I'll do that next.

Also of note: I had the key down for 30-45 second periods while messing around and the finals transistors did not change temperature to the touch.