Re: #ubitx IRF510 concerns, different modes #ubitx

Art Howard

🙄

On 1 Jan 2018 6:18 pm, "Ghericoan" <boakawizkid@...> wrote:
I have yet to get my ubitx yet, as I am on the preorder list. But I was wondering if there is a way to back the power output down to five watts to save the heat stress on the IRF510s. I am looking to do digital modes like PSK31, WSPR, and possibly playing around with SSTV.

Just concerned on how to go about assembly once the unit is here because I want it to be solid for digital modes. I have already ordered spare MOSFETs, but would rather not get into the habit of replacing them.
--
N5WLF, Greggory (or my nickname, Ghericoan)