Re: Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

Clark Martin

You save on package count with the TPIC6B595.

It’s basically an HC595 with 150 mA sink drivers.

Clark Martin
KK6ISP

On Jan 1, 2018, at 3:11 PM, Diver Martin <diver.martin@...> wrote:

Figured out what my plan was on that front.  I want to re-use as much of the raduino as possible, so one thing I did to make my life easier was to use a 74HC595 shift register, frees up IO's, and uses ones I've already got to level shift up to 5V for the IO expanders (the relays are all 5V that I'm using / have already designed in).  This way, the stock display module that comes with the raduino can be used.