Re: #ubitx Re: Ubitx only on preorder now #ubitx

John Miller

I ordered one the 15th, I have no clue when it will come in. I was hoping for Christmas but knew it wasn’t likely. Oh well, gathering a lot of good info on this list and looking forward to when it does actually get here.

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 6:45 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] #ubitx Re: Ubitx only on preorder now

Andrew

You shouldn't be dinged for customs as we have an exemption up to a limit.

73

Ken VA3ABN

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 5:58 PM, Andrew Farkas <afarkas@...> wrote:

I ordered mine on the 12th of December and it's due here in VA3 land on Jan 3rd. I ordered it and had it sent DHL for Christmas and later on found out they were previously sold out.

If I'd known they were sold out I would've just had it sent India Post since I'll probably get dinged for the duty coming into Canada. I'll take the hit though for this uBitx. I was going to buy an FT817ND last year. I figure I'm saving myself at least $700 to $1000 Canadian.

Works for me!

Thank you Mr. Ashar Farhan!

On Jan 1, 2018 2:51 PM, chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...> wrote:

I ordered mine last night and got the HF signals email today I an on pre order got it for the 109 dollar price so I am happy

Chris G0WFH

On 1 Jan 2018 19:16, "B C" <k9wis@...> wrote:

Just got an email from hf signals acknowledging my order and payment on Dec 14th, two weeks ago...No indication of when they will ship..
Brian K9WIS