Re: #ubitx Re: Ubitx only on preorder now #ubitx

Andrew Farkas <afarkas@...>

I ordered mine on the 12th of December and it's due here in VA3 land on Jan 3rd. I ordered it and had it sent DHL for Christmas and later on found out they were previously sold out.
If I'd known they were sold out I would've just had it sent India Post since I'll probably get dinged for the duty coming into Canada. I'll take the hit though for this uBitx. I was going to buy an FT817ND last year. I figure I'm saving myself at least $700 to $1000 Canadian.
Works for me!
Thank you Mr. Ashar Farhan!

On Jan 1, 2018 2:51 PM, chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...> wrote:
I ordered mine last night and got the HF signals email today I an on pre order got it for the 109 dollar price so I am happy
Chris G0WFH

On 1 Jan 2018 19:16, "B C" <k9wis@...> wrote:
Just got an email from hf signals acknowledging my order and payment on Dec 14th, two weeks ago...No indication of when they will ship..
Brian K9WIS