Re: Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

The Teensy3.2 is a great little uC, I've used it in a lot of other projects.  Removing the leonardo and replacing with a Teensy would yield a price delta of about ~+$15, as the ATMega32U4 is about $4, popcorn components another $1, and the teensy3.2 is $20.  The downside to a teensy3.2 in this case is that it'll have to require some level shifting for the display and a few other things I think maybe, as it's a 3.3V output IO. (Unless the display and other things can tolerate 3.3V, which I haven't looked into)

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 3:21 AM, gerrykav via Groups.Io <gerrykav@...> wrote:
I am planning on adding this audio filter/DSP project to mine... when I get it.

https://gi1mic.github.io/

/ Gerry

--
Martin Held - AE7EU