Re: elves are at it

Leland Lannoye

Sounds like many experiences I have heard both in and out of the confessional.  Would a bigger salary habe enhanced any thing of real importance?

-------- Original message --------
From: B C <k9wis@...>
Date: 1/1/18 14:30 (GMT-05:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] elves are at it

If I ever run across the guidance couselor that told me electronics was the wave of the future when I was in high school 50 years ago I would punch him in the nose...hi hi..I learned that it takes years of education and training to become an electronics engineer, but no training what so ever to be an electronics engineer's boss. so after 40 years of below average wages I retired. so it looks like we had similar experiences.
My boss whose mission was to keep wages down and 'evaluate performance' even though he had no experience at it, made twice as much as I did.
hi hi..But Im  not bitter...
Brian K9WIS