Re: Variable power control

John Seager <jseager2009@...>

Arv, a) Happy New Year. b) Aside from using an attenuator, drive is controlled by
the preset RV1. This could be replaced by a variable pot., perhaps on the back panel.
However I think it was Farhan who pointed out a long time ago that the only problem
with this is the temptation to keep turning it up!  73,  John  G0UCP

On Monday, 1 January 2018, 17:05, Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 9:19 AM, <ad4xx@...> wrote:
I'd love it if I could add a variable control to adjust output power on the uBitx.  After looking for solutions, I understand now that it's not a simple add of a potentiometer.  Anyone done this yet?