Re: elves are at it

K9HZ <bill@...>

Looking to killing it in retirement.  The rest is blurry.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Jan 1, 2018, at 1:01 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy@...> wrote:

Retirement would be good if ...
From age about 6 I knew I'd be involved in Electronics in some form. Here in NZ that calling is treated as a J.O.B. - Just Over Broke. Result: the career (Electronics, later 'and computing' Technician) had a 'use by' date and at 50, having never earned the national 'average' income, I was too old - on the scrap-heap - with 15 years of useful and gainful employment available till 'retirement age'. Now on pension, scraping by with no reserves ...
Your mileage has varied, and I envy you your comfort and productivity ...
73 de ZL2DEX