Re: C;hanging frequencies on the Raduino

Dale Brooks KG7SSB <kg7ssb@...>

Thanks Jerry for the help. I'll try this out later in the week.  Dale

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 11:47 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:
Hi side VFO while operating in lower-sideband mode on the Bitx40 requires lowering the BFO frequency a few khz.
So you need version 2 of Allards firmware plus the associated hardware mods, one of which drives the BFO
from the si5351's clk0.    https://github.com/amunters/bitx40-raduino-v2

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 09:36 pm, Dale Brooks KG7SSB wrote:
Hi Guys, could someone tell me what I would have to do to change my VFO frequency from the normal 4.7-5.0 mhz to 19.0-19.3 mhz. on my bitx40 rig. I'm using Allards ver 1.27.2 at this time but I would like to go on the high side of my IF to rid it of a nasty birdie at 7.2mhz. I remember back many weeks ago there was a bunch of threads having to do with this issue so if it already exists please help me locate the info. I'm still trying to learn the digital side of this thing so I'm not real good at processor mods. Thanks for the help:::Dale