Re: Variable power control

Scott McDonald

I'd second variable power, and perhaps a 50 ohm 50 milliwatt pickoff point and/ or mode for driving transverters.

HNY Scott ka9p - first uBITX QSO yesterday - very nice :)

In a message dated 1/1/2018 10:27:50 AM Central Standard Time, mgarza896@... writes:

Just an idea, how about a variable voltage regulator on the PA power input?  I have not tried this, it's just an idea.  Variable voltage from 24v down to say about 10v?

Marco - KG5PRT

On Jan 1, 2018 10:19 AM, <ad4xx@...> wrote:
I'd love it if I could add a variable control to adjust output power on the uBitx.  After looking for solutions, I understand now that it's not a simple add of a potentiometer.  Anyone done this yet?