[2] Re: Another opportunity to show my ignorance... Tuning control?

Nigel

Many thanks for speedy clarification - sincerely appreciated‎.

Once my uBitx project assembled (edit to change wording from 'complete' as suspect this type of project will never be finished <grin>), I will post pictures (maybe a video?) as I enjoy looking at what others have constructed and perhaps my efforts (idea is to re purpose 1960's GEC VHF transceiver (am) portable case...) could be added to a gallery.  Hmmm, wonder if possible to add sub-section somewhere on groups.io and if yes would there be interest from 'members'?

73 from a hot and sunny South Africa :-)

Nigel - ZS6RN

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport