Re: Tell me your favorite uBitx mods

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

My concept is to create a 6" x 5.5" PCB.  It would go on top of .5" standoffs on top of the uBitx main PCB.  One would remove the raduino, save the display, discard the nano/raduino (or better, use for a different project), and use the board as I'm creating it instead.  The idea is to create a clean, 2-PCB design, with a tuner, USB connectivity, built in connectors, etc.  It would replace some of the parts that come with the uBitx normally, make the case more compact, and remove the requirements to wire everything into an enclosure, allowing a clean 3D printed setup or however one would like.

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io <jgaffke@...> wrote:
What do you mean by motherboard?
Are you replacing the uBitx main board, for which the Raduino could be called a daughterboard?
Or perhaps you mean the Raduino board, for which the Nano could be called a daughterboard?

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 06:29 pm, Diver Martin wrote:
As I'm doing a motherboard mod, I'm looking to incorporate a bunch of mods into one PCB.

--
Martin Held - AE7EU
http://ae7eu.com/