From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 9:49 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] ALE, WINLINK and uBitX

​I think you'll get about double the power when you double the voltage.   Not certain, but I think the transconductance of the device is possibly constant and so changing the voltage linearly increases the power.

The power will still drop off at higher frequencies.

Remember the two heatsinks of the uBit are both at the same DC potential but NOT at the same AC potential

gordon