Re: Looking for NOS or Pull with good leads 130 Ohm 3w

AndyH

As for an under $300 follow-on to the WA2EBY project, how about the EB63A?  It's also reported to be a very straightforward assembly project.
  http://www.communication-concepts.com/eb63a-140w-hf-amplifier/
  http://soldersmoke.blogspot.com/2014/11/oh-no-soldersmoke-goes-qro-bills.html

  Cheers,
    Andy

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 01:31 pm, N8DAH wrote:

Nice that was the plan to have a good solid amp not in the 300$+ price range. I had a Hardrock 50 w/o the atu, it was a 1st run version and needed a lot of mods to run any of the new parts. Plus it was a bit more "tech" than I felt was needed. Not to mention I know who built this WA2EBY and who to blame if it fails hihi as well as how it works.

  73

    David