Re: elves are at it

Vince Vielhaber

So did I, my date's different from yours tho. I only ordered Thurs nite.

Vince.

On 12/31/2017 09:11 AM, WA9GQT via Groups.Io wrote:
I just received this post today(Dec 31).

Dear Customer,
Happy New Year!

We have received your payment of USD 119 on December 23, 2017 through
Paypal. Your payment has been included in the 'Pre order' list. The
orders are being shipped in the order of the payment received. It is
difficult for us to estimate the shipping date for your order. However,
we are putting our best efforts to ship them asap. The tracking details
of the shipment will be updated on the Paypal transaction once the order
is shipped.
We are overwhelmed with your response for micro BITX and we are
encouraged to do better and roll out new products.
Please cooperate with us for the delay in shipping your orders. We look
forward to your continued patronage. In case, you have any issues, get
in touch with us at hfsignals@... <mailto:hfsignals@...>

HFSignals Team

Thank you Ashhar
Happy New Year,