Re: Volume Pot #parts #ubitx

Art Howard

Digikey is also a source of lots and lots of parts and they just expanded their operations so there's a lot more availability now. I am lucky to live only a couple hours away from them so if I order something one day early I generally get it the next

On 29 Dec 2017 11:24 am, "Terence Taylor" <n6mon@...> wrote:
I know that, but I could not find an audio taper one with a switch and 1/4" shaft.

On 12/29/2017 8:54 AM, Arvo KD9HLC via Groups.Io wrote:
Looks like that one's linear, and we're looking for logarithmic (or audio) taper.
_._,_._,_
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join BITX20@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.