Re: Success on the first try!! #ubitx

Neil Goldstein

Got two decent signal reports last night.  First one was local.  They said I had a weak signal but audio sounded good.

The bands were a bit wacky though.  I checked in to a net briefly, where the net control was in Maryland.  He heard me well at first, and then the bottom fell out of 75M, and I lost them.  What they heard sounded good though.

Certainly loving it as a receiver.  I'm waiting for the custom cases from Amateurradiokits.IN to be available to finish it up.  In the meantime, I ordered one for my never assembled BITX-40.

--Neil, W2NDG