Re: New µBITX up and running but low SSB power output

Anthony Luscre

Yes, and I have tried two different mics.
I was able to make USB contact on 20 meters

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 6:35 PM, William R Maxwell <wrmaxwell@...> wrote:

Are you speaking into the mic when measuring that USB on 20M?

On 28/12/2017 9:45 AM, Anthony Luscre wrote:

My new µBITX is up and running on a breadboard.
Receive is working great, but USB output on 20M is a little over 1/2 watt.
5 watts on CW.
I did make the first contact with the 1/2 watt.

I am I missing a setting that I need to adjust?

Thanks
Anthony

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Assistant Ohio Section Manager for Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

a@... (best for Education & Technology)
k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com
Web Resource Hoarder Blog