Re: Ubitx Tap point to add external RTL-SDR?

John McFadden <johnamcf@...>

Here's a better link to the actual blog post in question, the previous link is to the blog in general:

http://bitxhacks.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-band-scope-for-bitx.html

So excuse the dumb question, what exactly is "screened lead"? From the context, I gather that it is a type of wire, but I haven't been able to tell exactly what type or standard I might find it sold under, or what I might use instead.

Thanks!
John

On 12/26/2017 8:50 AM, Mvs Sarma wrote:
Well Mike , yopu got it.
 If i were te to do, i prefer just before C12 by having alternate capcitor  say 1nF.
It would not disturb the remaining set iup.

Namaste from India and best of merry Christmas times.
 regards
 sarma
 vu3zmv

regards
Sarma

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Mike via Groups.Io <mikeymustang2000@...> wrote:
Could you be more specific? I am guessing tapping off of C12?

Thank you!

Mike WA3O