Re: Final 3D printed case design

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

Version 0.6 posted to the groups.io files section.  A 0.1" shift in the window, as when I was doing all the calipering, the display was actually plugged in one pin the wrong direction.  Also updated the height of the heatsink windows slightly so that they fit a little more smoothly.  The enclosure width is now 0.08" instead of .125, so that the audio jacks/etc can go all the way through and have the nut fit on the front.

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Martin Held <diver.martin@...> wrote:
Rich,

I can post them anywhere people want... or other people can too.  I don't have a thingiverse account, but it'd be easy enough to do.  Created a folder under the Bitx20 group for the scad file and a few .stl's, so it should be there now.

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Richard Andrew Knack via Groups.Io <ihc73scout2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Martin, will you be posting the final design files in the group, or even on Thingiverse?

Rich
KC8MWG

--
Martin Held - AE7EU