Re: BitX40 Schematic

Jerry Gaffke

They moved everything from hfsigs.com to hfsignals.com to agree with the organization's name
about a month ago.

For the Bitx40v3 schematic, go to hfsignals.com, click BITX40, then click CircuitDescription.
Alternately, just click this:  http://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/2017/11/23/bitx40-circuit-description/

I believe that schematic is correct for everything that has shipped since the transition to the Raduino in Dec 2016, one year ago.
In fact, I believe it still ships with that same firmware (not a bad idea to upgrade to Allard's over at https://github.com/amunters/

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 06:53 pm, AGØH wrote:
I received my BitX40 about a month ago and am planning on making it a winter project.  I wanted to download the schematic that's mentioned on Farhan's BitX40 page.  When I clicked on the download, I received a message that the link was no longer on the server.  I searched this group and found two other requests that were given links that also go to servers that are also a dead end.  Is it possible to download
a schematic of the current (within the last 3 months) BitX40?  Thanks es 73.....