Re: Help! I think I may have just ruined my 9 year old's Chanukah

tausciam@...

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 08:10 am, Gordon Gibby wrote:

Being able to test your HF SSB transmitter for voice clarity is important --- but if you OVERLOAD the other receiver you're listening to yourself (with headphones to stop audible feedback) it isn't so good....

On websdr, there is a station about 20-30 miles away. I usually load up websdr and listen to myself on that station. They're having a little problem with 40 now I think, but I can look for another in range

Not really interested in ARES at this point.

Thanks