Re: 3D printed uBitx case

Diver Martin <diver.martin@...>

Ah... apparently I attached a previous version of the file somehow... not sure how that happened.  Anyway, this is version 0.2.  Lines 98/99 can be commented in or out to print out half the case, which is how I'm going to try printing it tomorrow.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Martin Held <diver.martin@...> wrote:
Not sure if anyone has 3d printed a uBitx case yet or not... I really didn't like the idea of assembling into a pre-fabbed case, so I designed my own real fast in openScad before realizing my printer won't print something this big.  Either way, in case it's useful, I'm attaching a file and a preview.  I haven't tested this yet, but have been using my calipers and will try printing it out as front and rear panels only maybe.  I designed it originally with the idea that one would use a piece of plexiglass as the lid, screwed down onto 1.5" or so standoffs.

So here's version 0.1.  Enjoy.

--
Martin Held - AE7EU
http://ae7eu.com/