Re: Help! I think I may have just ruined my 9 year old's Chanukah

tausciam@...

Ok guys...I've gone through the video. I've removed the squeal from my receiver. The first coil there was shorting... (the one where you put the capacitor on the underside) so the entire board was getting nothing. Unfortunately, the last coil in the bandpass filter is not working....c1 doesn't produce any sound. THAT is going to require me to take the thing apart....take it out of the lunchbox. BUT, according to the video, once I do that, the receiver will be working. That's a job for tomorrow night though.

But, if I understand correctly, if I start hearing things, then we know the raduino is working fine.