Working on a TFT display for the uBITX

DuWayne Schmidlkofer

I have started working on a TFT display for my uBITX.  So far I have only tried a 1.8" tft  160 x 128, because it can be wired in to the existing connector without having to do any level conversion from 5 to 3.3 volts. I am trying to keep most of the code changes limited to the ubitx_ui module, and think I should be able to mostly modify the updateDisplay() function.  Have some 2.4" displays on order, that are a higher resolution 320 x 240 that I have use in another project, that gave very fast screen updates using  hardware SPI.  With this larger real estate,I hope to be able to add more features.  Possibly Jacks S-meter instead of just a simple bargraph that I plan on using with the smaller display.  Will keep everyone updated on my blog KV4QB.blogspot.com
--
DuWayne  KV4QB