Re: uBITX order enquiry

philip yates

Mines coming by snail mail, been inserted into a bag at Mumbai Air ?
Same route as my Bitx40.

Phil - G7BZD

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 2:59 PM, David Woodward <kf4wbj2@...> wrote:
I ordered on the 9th of Dec. and they told me it will be shipped today or tomorrow the 15th...

On Dec 14, 2017 4:52 PM, "Simon Rumble" <simon@...> wrote:
Ahhh bummer. I'm in the same boat it seems -- no update to the Paypal with tracking. I guess that means I won't be getting it before Xmas. Was hoping to get it set up over the break, but I'll live.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 at 02:41 Gregory Schippers <kc8hxo2@...> wrote:
I wouldn't bother them. They must be overwhelmed....  this is the
response I received:

"Hopefully, we will be able to include in the first run before
Christmas. The tracking details will be updated on the Paypal
Transaction after the shipment is done. "

Regards,
Greg, KC8HXO

Simon Rumble <simon@...>
VK2VSR