Re: W8TEE B40 real time clock connections #w8tee

Michael Monteith

Rob,
 They use the Si5351A.  They originally used the AD9850.  But the Si5351A has a much larger frequency range and some other differences.  Might look at the datasheet and the QRP Labs stuff to see if you might gleam what you're looking for.  I know display a UTC clock on the VFO device.  I have it and the gps device connected. I haven't had a chance to fully play with it.    BTW, the gps has a serial buss that I think returns back the date and time.   I was just letting you know how they use the gps device in case you find it useful too.  Anyway hope some of it helps.

73, Michael
KM4OLT