Re: W8TEE B40 real time clock connections #w8tee

kc1at

Hi Rob

Thanks for rolling up all that AA information. I'll read these over and try to digest them. I vaguely remember some of the conversations but I think I'm getting to max saturation. Got so many projects on the bench and being an Arduino programming newbie  doesn't help. I understand the programming architecture but I have to research just about every change that's recommended.... Its like drinking from a fire hose.

On top of all that I ordered a uBitx this morning....Its a sickness. No cure.

Thanks again
73
Don KC1AT