Looking forward to a build

Andy Wragg

Hi all,

Brand new Foundation licensee here in the UK, looking forward to building a radio (BITX40 or UBitX) as part of my license upgrade practical. Having studied a number of topicsĀ  and you tube videos here's the initials mods I'd like to include;
  • 1.8" TFT screen for text output
  • rotary encoder for frequency tuning and tuning step adjustment
I was planning to go multiband with a BITX40 but I see the Elves have been busy. I'm torn as to whether to get the '40 as I'll be able to afford this sooner or go for the Multiband UBITX. Or I could do both....

Looking forward to sharing my progress once I get started.