Pictures of the elves...?

Arv
_._

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
it has been a slow progress with the testing. given that the si5351 is used to generate three frequencies, getting uma to understand things like, 'move the knob until you get a zero beat on the reference signal' , or eveb worse was asking her to 'move the usb carrier until the passband sounds reasonable'.
however, we mitigated those and other problems with two interesting things: first, a noise generator using a 5.6v zener, and second : the rigol's math mode that converts it into an nice but modest spectrum analyzer down to DC. plus, of course, a new software mode for the raduino : the factory mode. when you press the function button and boot up, it puts you into this special mode that cycles you through calibration, carrier setup and testing of the LPFs for 3.5 mhz, 7mhz,14mhz and 28 mhz.
last night i tested this method, today i will find out if she and leela can follow this. fingers crossed. i really want to be out of the production hell with congenital lack of prodcution management skill set..it is best left to ehsan.
i hope to see this out in a few days.
- 73

On 4 Dec 2017 5:07 am, "Simon Thompson" <simonthompson67@...> wrote:
When can I get one, or two, or three?

On Dec 3, 2017, at 3:30 PM, David Woodward <kf4wbj2@...> wrote:

haven't had this much anticipation since I was a kid...

On Dec 3, 2017 5:26 PM, "MAc B" <sp9mrn@...> wrote:
Waiting....