Re: ubitx project

Andrés Moreno

Hello Paul:
Well, yes, I used Si5351, since I am following Farhan's instructions as best I can.
Basically, my set corresponds to the idea of Farhan, except in the control, since I am using an Arduino Mega 2560 board and mechanical encoders.
The main difference, apart from the previous one, is that in the design of my PCB I have included the Si5351, so the connections of this IC to the mixers are very short.
In the attached pdf you can see the design.
In my receiver  some birdies appear, but it works acceptably well. In fact, I get clear signals in all the bands (you can see it in the video)

73 Andrés EB7ME