Mixer question

null1969

Hi all,
I have a quick question on the mixer transformers used in the
BITX20, I can benefit from others' experience. When I started the
trifilar winding I noticed that it is quite easy to "braid" the 3
wires together. In Farhan's website the technique describe is
to "twist" the 3 wires together at the rate of about 8 twists per
inch.
Now the question, will braiding be better, worse or no
significance? Braiding make the winding much easier and keeps the
wires tight, that is why I prefer it.
And, I have no prior experience "rolling" my own mixers. Thanks in
advance for replies.

Regards,
Jay