Re: raduino v1.27 released (improved suppression of spurious burst)

Allard PE1NWL

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 06:57 pm, Dexter N Muir wrote:
Would that be a different series/'branch' of code?
Yes it would.
One of my most important design criteria for the Raduino code is that it shall always work, even on a standard unmodified BitX40 (which uses Ashhar Farhan's tuning concept based on a potentiometer).
Theoretically we could create code supporting both concepts (tuning pot as well as encoder), allowing the user to choose. However, given the limited program space in the Arduino Nano, this seems practically impossible.

73 Allard PE1NWL