Re: Modular BiTX40

Dimitar Pavlov

Hi,

I think, You need to solder and test pcb's for transceivers, before publish them.

73!LZ1DPN

On Saturday, November 4, 2017, 2:34:42 AM GMT+2, Juan Carlos Berberena Glez <cubanqrp@...> wrote:

It is my idea to conforming a modular rig.
My design requirement:
Main board have to be < 100 x 100 mm to use a PCb manufacturer discount as a prototype.
All the module have to be the same size interchangeable over the main board for experimenter or for teaching uses.
The main board would be assembly as a regular rig or will be assembly separate with each module.
The relay and the Qrp PA will be in other module with the option to snap in to the main board.
At this time the main board is empty, but It will be completed with all the modules for the regular use as a Qrp exciter.
Please any comment will be appreciate to improve the design idea.

Qrv's, 73's

Mr.Juan Carlos Berberena Glez BSc.
WJ6C ex/CO6BG

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”