Re: Modular BiTX40

K9HZ <bill@...>

I would be interested in buying some too if going in together helps the price.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ J68HZ 8P6HK ZF2HZ PJ4/K9HZ VP5/K9HZ PJ2/K9HZ

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton - J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

email:  bill@...

On Nov 1, 2017, at 1:55 PM, mikedoty via Groups.Io <mikedoty@...> wrote:

I posted what it had cost me for the pc boards.  Perhaps they were at the end of shift or someone was falling asleep when my submission to PCBWAY was reviewed.  I can't say.  I only wanted to make the group here aware of the modular build.  Since I have no financial interest in PCBWAY and the design is not mine, if you're interested in pursuing the project, please feel free to use whatever manufacturing source you deem adequate.  I'd like to see several people follow thru.  I think it will make a great foundation for working toward a multi-band rig without sacrificing the original construction and I'd like to be able to compare progress and notes.

Regards -- Mike --  W0MNE