Re: Modular BiTX40

Smitty, KR6ZY

In the US, I’ve been really happy with OSH Park. Not necessarily the best prices available, but all fab’d in the US and fantastic support.

-Mark

On Nov 1, 2017, at 9:03 AM, Juan Carlos Berberena Glez <cubanqrp@...> wrote:

Hi
I always have used PCBWell with better deals
73’s
Jc
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 at 7:22 AM, dvhammer_99 <DaleHammer@...> wrote:

Mike,

I just submitted the same gerber files to PCBWay for a quote and they came back with a price of $115 for the 10 boards.  They said that the files were for nine designs and did not qualify for the $5 price.  Any hints on how to get the lower quote?

Thanks.

73,

Dale  K9NN