Re: ubitx - stop press

Ashhar Farhan

I am plodding through the write-up part of the new version. in the meantime, here is just the schematic. not very different.

- f

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 12:17 AM, tArthur Bryant <arthur.bryant@...> wrote:
Ashhar,

Are you going to publish the updated schematic? I have started buying parts to the uBITX, but I have not bought all of them. It would be easy for me to change to a different schematic. Unfortunately I am a electronics technician and not an engineer so it is hard for me to redesign the circuits. But I want to build a uBITX for portable us with a laptop for PSK31. Thank you for sharing your designs.

Art
KB8HGW