Re: low output power

Soundararajan Ra.

Dear jo
i am also getting more or lessĀ  same pk-pk voltage expect q15 source where my voltage is 20volt pk-pk . my input DC voltage is 13.5 volt
suggest work on this area .
set the idle current. if not replaceĀ  good quality IRF510
73s
soundar

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:22 AM, Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
Now try the analog VFO, put the spare yellow tororid that came with your kit and plug in a
10-100K tuning pot. If you get full power then maybe you have to replace the raduino or
repair it.