Re: low output power

jrea79@...

hi!

Raj, Q7 collector has 180mVpp, just a few millivolts on Q8 and Q9 -all bias voltages are ok

Initially I suspected Q8 since I can only measure a few millivolts on its Base and emitter but if I short R81 I got 1Vpp at Q7 collector and the output goes to 3W (even without speaking to the mic) and the receive goes louder

Soundararajan Ra,  I already did the CW mod for Allards sketch and when I TX in cw in only gets about 1w output but if I inject the 7.150mhz from CLK0 at the base of Q13 I got close to 10w output indicating that Q13-Q15 is ok

thanks a lot and 73!
Jonathan/DV2NAH