VU2SPF - UNIVERSAL TFT TOUCH CONTROLLER Project

Joe

Hello All,

Vu2SPF recentlyreleased an article on a project he created for using a tft Touch Control display.
The 2.4 TFT version is available at his Blogsite - http://vu2spf.blogspot.ca/

Full Touch Control
VFO A B M
100 Memory
Multiband
Tuneable BFO - touch control
Save to EEprom - manually via  touch
Smeter
and much more.....

After reading his blog site I did some  quick setups and starting working with VU2SPF, testing etc...
All is progressing very well

We are currently working on a TFT 2.8 version and have just installed it in a bitx
This software is still being developed and not quite ready for release.
A few weeks... before release

The project uses of the shelf items

TFT display - i used a 2.8in tft by elegoo from amazon   -very clean and crisp display
SI 5351 DDS -by Addifruit - from amazon $9.00
Atmega 2560 - around $11.00 ebay  - this provides lots of rooms for options.

Rotary encoder and buttons if you wish - as it has full touch control -- but options for control buttons.

Videos posted on:

youtube - search VU2SPF --- 3 videos
Facetime - Bitx group  - 3 videos

73