need an assembled & complete bitx.....

shubhamforme <shubhamforme@...>

hello every one....i am new to ham radios and i live in india......
the company made rigs are very costly and are for experts....
almost a month ago i came across the bitx through information at web....
i know that there are kits available of bitx on net,,but my problem is
that i dont have any experience and intruments for building a
transceiver,,,,
so i am eagerly searching for a person who can provide me a bitx20a or
the bitx20 version-3 transceiver with a 100 watt's linear + a digital
frequency counter + a cw tone all fitted in a compact cabinet...

i will pay the desired cost for producing this rig for me.....
so please contact me at --- shubhamforme@...
my mob no for indian's - --- 0-9907249249
and for dx --- 0091-9907249249
regards
shubham