OCTUS project : DSB on 80m

christian gondard <c.gondard@...>

You can also have a look at :

http://lpistor.chez-alice.fr/octus.htm

This is the OCTUS project designed by F6BCU; I have built one 1 year
ago and it is working very well

The schematic (second picture from the top) is easy to read ; you
have also the parts implantation at the end, and also the PCB picture

This concept is easy to adapt on other bands (especially 40 m)

Onn the main site : http://lpistor.chez-alice.fr, you will find all
the other projects from Luc, a very well known QRP designer here !!

72 de

Chris / F6FTB

--- In BITX20@..., Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

Jim

It is F6BCU and his "BINGO" Transceivers

http://f6bcu.monsite.orange.fr/

Arv
_._

Jim Tonne wrote:

Jim:

I found that French SSB rig that was mentioned
the other day. Their yahoo group had photos . . .
Would you be so kind as to tell us the link to
that French design? I suppose in my olde ayge
I am getting slow or something but I have not
been able to find it (or the group).

- Jim WB6BLD