Re: Updated schematic and or PCB Layout drawing

Jim <n6otq@...>

Excellent, Arv.

The yahoo group I referenced is a group similar to what we've got here
for BITX, with contributions from a number of solder-melters.

Jim N6OTQ (not the Jim you were replying to)

--- Arv Evans <arvid.evans@...> wrote:

Jim

It is F6BCU and his "BINGO" Transceivers

http://f6bcu.monsite.orange.fr/

Arv
_._

Jim Tonne wrote:

Jim:

I found that French SSB rig that was mentioned
the other day. Their yahoo group had photos . . .
Would you be so kind as to tell us the link to
that French design? I suppose in my olde ayge
I am getting slow or something but I have not
been able to find it (or the group).

- Jim WB6BLD

--
Web: http://K7HKL.homelinux.net