Re: Updated schematic and or PCB Layout drawing

Jim <n6otq@...>

Jim,

The group is at
<http://fr.groups.yahoo .com/group/Groupe_BINGO_QRP_SSB_CW>

Beware of that extra space in there.

The moderateur seems to be OK with anglophones, but be advised that if
you don't read French, you'll be using babel fish. It's a moderated
group, but approval for me was within 24 hours.

Right now, they seem to be suffering from the same problems that
American yahoo groups suffered over the weekend --the group is partly
inaccessible. Plus, the group is a work in progress, and not all the
file folders are populated yet. If you'd like, I can send you a
couple of the schematics and PDFs off-list.

Jim N6OTQ

--- Jim Tonne <tonne@...> wrote:

Jim:

I found that French SSB rig that was mentioned
the other day. Their yahoo group had photos . . .
Would you be so kind as to tell us the link to
that French design? I suppose in my olde ayge
I am getting slow or something but I have not
been able to find it (or the group).

- Jim WB6BLD

Be a better pen pal.