Re: BITX QSO Night, Sunday, July 23, 7pm Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere

Juan Carlos Berberena Glez

I am calling 7.277 MHz 8;05pm EST
WJ6C
I am live in FB

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG

I hear someone in there calling CQ saying they are running 5 watts. Call sign sounds like a W0 call. It's 8pm est where I'm am located. Sounds like the guy has a non English accent. May have CSH in his call