Re: BITX QSO Night, Sunday, July 23, 7pm Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere

JuanCarlos

Hi Guys
I will try to Tx the video with FaceBook

And then you can check your S signal here in South West Florida
Good Look
73's Jc

Wj6c ex/CO6BG

Qrv's, 73's

Mr.Juan Carlos Berberena Glez BSc.
WJ6C ex/CO6BG

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

BITX QSO Night, Sunday, July 23, 7pm Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere

Join us as we make contacts from BITX40 to BITX40 on 7.277 MHz in 40 meters!

To participate, call CQ BITX at 7pm sharp, your local time, on Sunday. Call off and on for about 15 minutes. It is helpful if you call CQ BITX with your name and location.  Repeat your call a number of times if conditions are weak.

This is a worldwide event at 7pm in each time zone.  You may participate in any time zone, regardless of your location, so you may wish to call in at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm, your local time, to contact hams in adjacent time zones.

The backup frequency in case of QSB or other noise is 7210 kHz.

Report your QSO's, discuss propagation, noise, signal reports, audio reports, antenna type, etc. in this thread.

This is an undirected, scheduled event.  The BITX QSO Night relies on you to call CQ BITX to initiate contacts with other stations, so warm up that final and transmit a few calls at 7pm on Sunday.  Talk to you then!