Re: Antenna's

Soundararajan Ra.

i think all over the globeĀ  woman's are same ;
Hi
Have good Sunday
Soundar
VU2RJW

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Mansueto Grech <mansueto.grech@...> wrote:
Hi Lawrence,
My Tower is my Choice. but maybe it is because I do not have a wife hi hi
73's all and nice weekend
Mans

On 22 July 2017 at 11:24, Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@...> wrote:
Guess you can give a twist to the old saying, "your money or your life" to "your tower or your wife".
Enjoy

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM, ekelley <ekelley828@...> wrote:
I was told "you are not putting that thing up here". (By XYL) She was referring to my 50' tower.
When she came home one afternoon she didn't even notice a 50' tower next to the house.
A few days later, she said what's that thing.
Moral to story - It's better to ask forgiveness than ask for permission!
PS its still up!
Ed